Lecturer, EWCE Dept.
Faculty of Civil Engineering
Lecturer, Department of Environmental, Water Resource & Coastal Engineering, Military Institute of Science & Technology (Jan 2018-present)
|M.Sc. in Water Resources Engineering
||Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology
|B.Sc. in Water Resources Engineering
|Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology
- EWC 205 Numerical Method
- EWC 204 Computer Programming Sessional
- EWC 206 GIS and Remote Sensing Sessional
- EWC 262 Fluid Mechanics Sessional
- EWC 462 Computer Applications in Water and Environment Engineering
- Ummay Sumaiya, Mostafa Ali, 2018, “Analysis of the Effect of Warmest Climate Change Scenario in Jamuna River Floodplain Using HEC-RAS 2D Model”, Canadian Society of Civil Engineering 2018. (Accepted)
- Ummay Sumaiya, Mostafa Ali, 2017, “Flood Inundation Mapping of Jamuna River Floodplain Using HEC-RAS 2D Model”, Climate Change and Sustainable Development (SD) through Digitalization (ICSDD 2017), University of Information Technology and Science. (Accepted)
“3rd ABU Media Summit on Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction”, May 10-12, 2017 in Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, 107 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka.
Professional Development Workshop
Knowledge Development Training on “Climate Change” in Centre for Climate Change and Environmental Research (C3ER), organized by BRAC Univarsity.
Honours & Awards
- University Merit Scholarship (year 2012-2017)
- HEC-RAS 1D and 2D
- Computer skills , Microsoft office application (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· River Engineering
· Flood Inundation Mapping
· GIS and Remote Sensing
· Climate Change
· Hydrodynamic Modeling
· Hydrologic Modeling
- Bronze awardee at Duke of Edinburgh (DofE) Students’ awards -2014.
- Assistant Secretary General in Kantho: Buet.
- National Television Debater